Ashover Road, Old Tupton, Chesterfield, S42 6HJ
2 1 1
- 2 bedroom end-terrace property
- Stylish interior decor throughout
- Stunning bathroom with roll top bath and separate walk-in shower
- Lounge with log burner
- Generously proportioned bedrooms
- A wealth of period features throughout
- Beautiful dining kitchen
- Well presented garden
- Single garage with off road parking
- Bright and spacious living accommodation with high ceilings
Property description••3D TOUR•• £170,000 - £180,000 (Guide price) A tastefully modernised 2 bedroom end terrace cottage within the picturesque village of Old Tupton. Refurbished to an exceptional standard throughout, this attractive stone cottage offers bright and spacious living accommodation including a stylish dining kitchen, modern bathroom with roll-top bath and walk-in shower and a wealth of charming period features throughout, as well as benefitting from a single garage, off-road parking and a well presented rear garden.
The ground floor of the property comprises of; entrance hall, beautifully styled lounge with large picture window allowing in tonnes of natural light and a feature log burner, ample storage and a stylish dining kitchen with access to the rear garden.
The first floor of the property comprises of; two uniquely designed bedrooms including a master with walk-in wardrobe and stunning bathroom with roll top bath and separate walk-in shower. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.