Ashfield House, Meakin Street, Hasland, Chesterfield, S41 0AU
2 1 3
- 2 bedroom semi-detached property
- Beautiful double bay-fronted Victorian period home
- Tastefully modernised to compliment chic, classic interior decor with the property's original characterful charm.
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- 3 reception rooms including separate formal lounge and dining rooms and garden room
- Basement conversion providing a fantastic occasional use space.
- Modern bathroom with bath and walk-in rain shower
- Single garage
- Private rear garden
- Head of cul-de-sac position
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £250,000 - £265,000 (Guide price) A beautiful, bay-fronted Victorian semi-detached property located at the head of this quiet cul-de-sac, walking distance from the centre of Hasland. Striking in its design and opulent in its style, this 2 bedroom period property has been tastefully modernised to compliment chic, classic interior decor with the property's original characterful charm. Offering 1416 sqft of accommodation over two storeys and featuring 2 grand, bay-fronted reception rooms including the formal lounge with log burner, a modern kitchen with integrated appliances and adjoining garden room, generously proportioned bedrooms, a converted cellar providing a fantastic occasional use space, a beautifully manicured, private rear garden and a single garage.
The ground floor comprises; grand entrance hallway, formal bay-fronted lounge with log burner, separate bay-fronted dining room, modern bathroom with separate bath and shower, tastefully designed kitchen with integrated appliances, adjoining garden room and access to the converted cellar providing a fantastic occasional use room.
The first floor comprises; large landing leading to two good sized bedrooms including bed 1 with en-suite WC. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.