Arch Cottages, Market Place, Crich, Matlock, DE4 5DD
2 1 2
- 2 bedroom end terrace property
- 709 sqft of accommodation over three storeys
- Low maintenance gardens to the front and rear
- Tastefully decorated throughout
- Generous bedrooms
- Kitchen diner with access to the rear garden
- Modern bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Highly desirable Peak District village location
- Close to local village amenities
- EPC rating - TBC
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £210,000 - £220,000 (Guide price) An attractive and beautifully styled 2 bedroom, 3 storey end-terrace cottage, right in the heart of the Peak District village of Crich. Offering 709 sqft of accommodation and benefitting from gardens to the front and rear, a modern bathroom with bath and overhead shower, kitchen diner, generously proportioned bedroom and its close proximity to the local village amenities.
Crich is a pretty Derbyshire village on the edge of the Derbyshire Dales. It is the home of the Crich Tramway Village and Crich Stand - the memorial to the Worcesteshire and Sherwood Foresters Regiment. Crich was also the setting for fictional village of Cardale which featured in the popular TV series 'Peak Practice'.
The ground floor comprises; cosy lounge with feature fireplace and kitchen diner with access to the rear garden.
The first floor comprises; modern bathroom with bath and overhead shower and a large double bedroom.
The second floor comprises; a fully compliant loft conversion creating a large double bedroom with velux windows allowing in plenty of natural light. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.