Amber Lodge, Overton, Ashover, Chesterfield, S45 0JR
4 3 3
- 4 bedroom countryside home
- Tastefully renovated to retain the property's characterful charm
- 3 reception rooms
- 3 bathrooms inc 2 en-suites
- Stunning solid wood farmhouse kitchen
- Benefitting from - Mains sewerage, mains water, mains gas, fibre broadband
- Approx 3/4 acre plot with lawned area, patio / deck, summer house and ample off road parking & detached double garage
- Located up a little known private road in the rural hamlet of Overton
- 2783 sqft of living accommodation
- Close proximity to local walks and countryside while being close to Ashover village amenities
Property description£625,000 (Offers in excess of) Located in the idyllic Hamlet of Overton, surrounded by glorious Derbyshire countryside on the outskirts of the Peak National Park, whilst enjoying its convenient proximity to local towns, is Amber Lodge, a charming 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom countryside home offering 2783 sqft of tastefully styled living accommodation, beautifully blending period charm with contemporary luxuries having been completely renovated to an exceptional standard by the current owners.
The property also benefits from 3 reception rooms including a grand 32ft lounge diner with parquet flooring, stunning exposed beams and a log burner, 3 bathrooms including two en-suites, a solid wood farmhouse breakfast kitchen, a detached double garage and large driveway for ample off road parking.
Additional 2.67 acres of grassland available to purchase within a separate negotiation.
Amber Lodge forms part of the historic Overton Hall Estate. Once the home of Sir Joseph Banks, the renowned botanist who sailed on Captain Cook's expedition to Australia and New Zealand, the hamlet retains much of its historic charm. Parts of the house and the workshop/store are believed to date back to the 17th century.
The ground floor comprises of; entrance hallway, downstairs WC, farmhouse solid wood kitchen with patio doors to the garden as well as three reception rooms including a fantastic "work from home" space, snug lounge providing a social room adjacent to the kitchen and a grand lounge diner with beautiful period features including parquet flooring, exposed oak beams and stonework.
The first floor comprises of; a modern family bathroom with whirlpool bath and four uniquely styled and generously proportioned bedrooms including two en-suite bedrooms. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.