Allaways, Hill Lane, Holymoorside, Chesterfield, S42 7EP
4 2 2
- 4 bedroom semi detached character property
- Rebuilt by the current owners over 30 years ago and tastefully and meticulously modernised throughout the years
- Occupying a plot measuring approx 0.25 acres with gardens to the front and rear of the property
- Large detached double garage with adjoining worksop/gym/office area
- Ample off road parking to the front of the garage with additional designed area for motorhome or caravan
- Modern cottage style kitchen with solid wood worktops, integrated appliances and separate utility room
- 2 reception rooms including formal dining room with stunning exposed stone feature wall and the dual aspect family lounge with log burning stove
- Situated within the highly desirable village of Holymoorside, surrounded by an abundance of countryside walks and local amenities
- 2 bathrooms including the family bathroom and separate shower room
- Tenure - Freehold. EPC rating - D
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £625,000 - £650,000 (Guide price) An attractive and charming stone-built period cottage, enjoying an elevated position with stunning, panoramic countryside views within the highly desirable village of Holymoorside. Rebuilt over 30 years ago by the current owners, Allaways has been meticulously and thoughtfully modernised over the years, carefully considering the property's characterful features and complimenting them with timeless interior design. Offering 1619 sqft of accommodation over two storeys, the property features a modern cottage style breakfast kitchen with integrated appliances and adjoining utility room, 2 reception rooms including a family lounge with stunning feature fire and a formal dining room, 4 beautifully styled and generously sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a large social garden both to the front and rear of the property, a detached double garage with additional workshop/office/gym area and ample off road parking with space for multiple cars in front of the garage and additional space for a motorhome or caravan to the side.
The ground floor comprises; a grand stone flagged entrance hallway, modern cottage style breakfast kitchen with solid wood worktops, integrated appliances and adjoining utility room, downstairs WC, formal dining room with stunning exposed stone feature wall, large dual aspect family lounge with log burning stove.
The first floor comprises; 2 bathrooms including the family bathroom and separate shower room, 4 generously proportioned double bedrooms, all enjoying fantastic views of the surrounding countryside, including beds 1 and 4 with fitted wardrobes.
Please note : Allaways is owned by relatives of the directors of Dales & Peaks. [...]