Alfreton House & Woolley Moor Nursery, Ashover Road, Woolley Moor, Derbyshire, DE55 6FF
3 2 2
- 3 bedroom detached property
- Approx 2 acres of gardens surrounding the property and a further 4 acre nursery to the rear
- Stunning village location
- 1447 sqft of accommodation
- Downstairs WC and separate utility / laundry room
- Patio with canopy and large driveway
- Walking distance to local village amenities
- En-suite master bedroom
- Recently upgraded electrics
- 2 reception rooms
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £1,100,000 (Offers in the region of) Located in the picturesque village of Woolley Moor, on the edge of the Peak National Park and surrounded by glorious Derbyshire Countryside is this attractive and beautifully appointed detached family home, occupying an approximately 2 acre plot and including the sale of a further 4 acres (approx 6 acres in total) including the neighbouring nursery with its own separate access. The property offers 1447 sqft of accommodation and benefitting from a light and spacious living accommodation, a large breakfast kitchen, recently updated electric and a stunning village location within walking distance of Ogston Reservoir and the village amenities.
Overall plot approx 6 acres including Woolley Moor Nursery
Alfreton House centrally occupies a large plot measuring approximately 1.4 acres with a further 0.6 acre lawned area adjacent to the property and a further approx 4 acres to the rear of the property. Approx 6 acres in total. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.