60 Hurds Hollow, Matlock, DE4 3LA
4 2 2
- 4 bedroom stone built detached property
- 1641 sqft of accommodation
- 2 reception rooms, open plan dining kitchen and utility room
- Gardens to the front, side and rear
- Off street parking and single garage
- Incredible views of the surrounding countryside
- Within close proximity of local amenities
- EPC rating TBC
- Council tax band E
- Tenure - Freehold
Property description£525,000 (Asking price) A spacious and well presented 4 bedroom stone built detached family home, offering 1641 sqft of accommodation over two storeys and benefitting from off street parking, integral garage, gardens to the front, side and rear and outstanding views.
The ground floor comprises; spacious entrance hallway, front aspect living room and sitting room, both with log burning stoves. Open plan dining kitchen with unique arch top window looking onto the rear garden, utility room, and downstairs WC.
The first floor comprises; Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, 3 further front aspect bedrooms taking full advantage of the surrounding countryside views, family bathroom and separate WC [...]