Westfield Gardens, Brampton, Chesterfield, S40 3SN
4 2 2
- 3/4 bedroom detached property
- Garage conversion to accommodate bedroom 4 / work-from-home space
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Within catchment of the best local schools (walking distance)
- Open plan living accommodation
- Modern kitchen diner with integrated appliances and patio doors to the rear garden
- Separate utility room
- Downstairs WC
- En-suite master bedroom
- Newly installed family bathroom (images to follow)
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £280,000 - £290,000 (Guide price) A beautifully presented 3/4 bedroom detached family home, situated within this quiet cul-de-sac close to local amenities and within the catchment of the best local schools. Tastefully modernised throughout, this attractive home offers 1032 sqft of living accommodation over two storeys and benefits from open-plan living accommodation, a modern dining kitchen with breakfast bar, patio doors to the rear garden and separate utility room, en-suite master bedroom, garage conversion to accommodate a 4th bedroom or work-from-home space and a generous, low maintenance rear garden.
The ground floor comprises; entrance hallway, family lounge with feature fireplace open plan to the modern kitchen diner with integrated appliances, separate utility room, downstairs WC, rear cloak area and garage conversion to accommodate a 4th bedroom or work-from-home space.
The first floor comprises; newly installed family bathroom (pictures to follow) as well a 3 generously proportioned bedrooms including the master bedroom with en-suite. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.