The South Wing, Overton, Ashover, Chesterfield, S45 0JR
4 3 3
- 4 bedroom manor house
- The South Wing of Overton Hall
- Stunning grounds measuring approx 0.75 acres with breathtaking views across Fallgate
- Idyllic location, surrounded by glorious countryside whilst being minutes from both Chesterfield and Matlock centre
- 3 reception rooms
- Beautifully panelled formal lounge with feature fireplace
- An abundance of natural light flowing through the property
- Family sitting room with access to the garden and adjoining study
- Conservatory overlooking the property's grounds
- 2789 sqft of accommodation
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £750,000 (Offers in the region of) Situated in the most picturesque setting, enjoying glorious views of the surrounding Derbyshire countryside and occupying stunning gated grounds measuring approximately 0.75 acres is this beautiful and truly unique grade II listed, 4 bedroom Manor House, forming part of the Overton Hall Estate, in the pretty hamlet of Overton. Offering 2789 sqft of accommodation and benefitting from large windows throughout flooding the property with natural light, 3 reception rooms, a wealth of stunning period features throughout and a fantastic selection of countryside walks surrounding the property.
The ground floor comprises; a fabulous conservatory overlooking the property's ground and with fantastic views towards Fallgate, breakfast kitchen, central hallway with downstairs WC and under stairs storage, dual aspect sitting room with access to the hall's courtyard and gardens, study / library area and a downstairs pantry / laundry room.
The first floor comprises; the grand formal lounge with feature fireplace and beautiful panelling, family bathroom and three bedrooms including the master suite with dressing room and en-suite. There is also access to the second floor en-suite bedroom [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.