The Paddocks, Jetting Street, Ashover, Chesterfield, S45 0FD
6 3 2
- 6 bedroom detached, stone build property
- Stunning scenic location surrounded by an abundance of walks and village amenities
- Bespoke solid oak island kitchen with integrated appliances and bi-folds to the rear garden
- Large, landscaped rear garden leading down to the River Amber
- Triple aspect family lounge with log burning stove
- Detached single garage with ample off road parking
- 3 bathrooms including master en-suite shower room
- Constructed in 2020 by local renowned builder
- EPC rating - B
- Tenure - Freehold. Council tax band - G
Property description£875,000 - £900,000 (Guide price) Situated in the most picturesque of settings, surrounded by stunning Derbyshire countryside on the outskirts of the pretty village of Ashover, is this attractive, stone built 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom countryside home. Constructed in 2020, this truly beautiful home perfectly blends countryside life with modern luxuries. Offering 2528 sqft of accommodation over three storeys, the property features a bespoke solid oak island kitchen, a triple aspect family lounge with log burning stove, a large rear garden leading down to the river amber, spacious bedrooms, stylish bathrooms and a detached single garage with ample off road parking.
The ground floor comprises; bright and spacious entrance hallway with ground floor WC, impressive open plan living and dining island kitchen with integrated appliances and bi-fold doors to the rear garden and a triple aspect family lounge with log burning stove.
The first floor comprises; family bathroom with separate bath and shower, 4 generously proportioned bedrooms including the master bedroom with en-suite shower room and walk-in wardrobe and a designed laundry room.
The second floor comprises; a further 2 generous double bedrooms and a shower room. [...]