The Old School House, Goose Green Lane, Shirland, Alfreton, DE55 6BR
3 3 2
- 3 bedroom detached property
- Redeveloped in 2014 the property retains many of the original charm, complimented with contemporary touches
- Modern kitchen with solid quartz worktops and integrated Neff appliances
- Open plan living and dining area with fantastic work-from-home space
- Bay fronted formal lounge with feature fireplace
- 3 bathrooms inc 2 en-suite shower rooms
- Generous plot with wrap around garden and ample off road parking
- Detached double garage
- Tenure - Freehold
- EPC rating - C
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £350,000 - £375,000 (Guide price) Located in the highly sought after village of Shirland, within close proximity of surrounding towns and an abundance of countryside walks, is this attractive double bay-fronted period property. Redeveloped in 2014, The Old School House forms part of the prestigious school redevelopment and was tastefully considered to retain much on the property's original charm, complimented beautifully with contemporary and practical touches throughout. Offering 1426 sqft of accommodation, the property features a stunning living and dining area that is open plan to the highly specified kitchen, bay-fronted lounge with feature fireplace, separate utility / laundry room, generously proportioned bedrooms, 3 bathrooms including 2 en-suites and a detached double garage with ample off road parking.
The ground floor comprises; large bay-fronted living and dining area that is open plan to the kitchen with hi-spec integrated appliances, separate utility / laundry room, downstairs WC, bay-fronted formal lounge with feature fireplace.
The first floor comprises; family bathroom with bath and overhead shower, 3 generously proportioned bedrooms including beds 1 & 2 with en-suite shower rooms. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.