School Close, Palterton, Chesterfield, S44 6RN
3 1 3
- 3 bedroom detached property
- Located in the idyllic village of Palterton
- 3 generous bedroom including master with en-suite
- Modern family bathroom with bath and overhead
- 3 spacious reception rooms
- Double garage with electric doors & off-road parking
- Close proximity to local amenities and countryside walks
- Tenure - Freehold
- EPC rating - C
- Council Tax band - F
Property description£500,000-£525,000 (Guide price) Situated in the pretty village of Palterton on a private road, within close proximity to local amenities and Derbyshire countryside is this substantial 3 double bedroom detached family home, benefitting from 2052 sqft of living accommodation over two storeys, a large double garage with electric doors, underfloor heating throughout the hallway and kitchen, 3 reception rooms, ample off-road parking and private low maintenance enclosed garden.
The ground floor comprises; spacious entrance hall, family lounge, additional formal lounger, separate dining room with patio doors, kitchen with breakfast bar and integrated appliances, separate utility room, and downstairs WC.
The first floor of the property comprises; 3 generous bedrooms, including master bedroom en-suite, and modern family bathroom with bath and overhead shower. [...]