Jackson Road, Matlock, DE4 3JQ
3 2 1
- 3 double bedroom semi detached property
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances and breakfast bar
- Modernised throughout to an exceptional standard
- Private terrace with stunning views accross Derwent Valley
- 2 modern bathrooms including master en-suite shower room & family bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Family lounge with patio doors to the private terrace
- 1102 sqft of accommodation over two storeys
- Separate utility / laundry room
Property descriptionSituated just walking distance from the beautiful spa town of Matlock whilst enjoying simply stunning views across the Derwent Valley is this charming 3 bedroom semi- detached property. 72a Jackson Road offers 1102 sqft of stylish accommodation and features a stunning open plan dining kitchen and lounge with large picture windows allowing in tonnes of natural light, modern bathrooms including the master en-suite, generous bedrooms and a private balcony.
Externally 72a comprises of; a ground floor patio area to the front of the property and a private balcony accessed via patio doors from the lounge.
The ground floor comprises of; entrance hallway, modern family bathroom with bath and overhead shower as well as two generously proportioned bedrooms including the master with en-suite shower room.
The first floor comprises of; galleried landing, utility / laundry room, kitchen diner open plan to the lounge with patio doors to the balcony and a further double bedroom.
For fee information please copy and paste the link below for our tenant brochure
* We are a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme - propertymark.co.uk
* We are a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme - tpos.co.uk
* We place all our deposits in the Deposit Protection Scheme DPS - depositprotection.com [...]