Highfield Drive, Matlock, DE4 3FZ
4 1 2
- 4 bedroom detached property
- Large, south facing rear garden with patio area
- Ample off road parking + integral single garage
- Stunning views towards Riber Castle
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Potential to modernise throughout
- Large picture windows flooding the property with natural light
- Dual aspect family lounge + separate dining room
- Dual aspect master bedroom
- Downstairs WC
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £395,000 (Offers around) A spacious 4 bedroom detached family home, presenting a fantastic opportunity to modernise internally whilst occupying a generous plot with stunning views towards Riber Castle in this highly desirable location, on the edge of the Peak National Park. Offering 1377 sqft of accommodation over two storeys and featuring a dual aspect family lounge, separate formal dining room, integral single garage with side door access, large driveway for multiple vehicles and a generous south facing rear garden with patio area and picturesque views towards Riber Castle.
The ground floor comprises; entrance hallway, dual aspect family lounge with patio doors to the rear garden, separate dining room overlooking the garden, kitchen with side access, downstairs WC.
The first floor comprises; family shower room, 4 generously proportioned bedrooms. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.