Cobden House, Top Road, Calow, Chesterfield, S44 5SY
4 2 2
- 4 bedroom semi detached property
- Completely modernised and redesigned to create a stunning 1749 sqft family home
- Vast open plan living and dining kitchen with integrated fridge freezer, AEG double over, dishwasher and induction hob
- En-suite master bedroom
- Separate formal lounge with patio door to the garden
- Downstairs WC and utility room
- Adjoining single garage
- Fully updated gas central heating system and new electrics throughout
- uPVC windows throughout
- EPC rating - C. Tenure - Freehold
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £325,000 - £350,000 (Guide price) A stunning 4 bedroom semi-detached Victorian period property that has completely modernised and redesigned to create a beautiful, contemporary family home occupying a generous plot. Offering 1749 sqft of accommodation over two storeys and featuring a vast open-plan family space, modern kitchen with hi-spec integrated appliances, two bathroom including the master en-suite, generous bedrooms and stunning decor throughout.
The ground floor comprises; entrance hallway, formal lounge with patio doors to the enclosed garden, open plan living and dining kitchen with integrated appliances, separate utility room and downstairs WC.
The first floor comprises; bright and spacious landing, modern family bathroom with bath and overhead shower, 4 generously sized bedrooms including the master bedroom with en-suite shower room. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.